Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Things I Love...

These are the things I love about Gag.....

He is a strong man, yet very gentle.
He is hard working, yet lives his life in the slow pace.
He loves wholehearted, yet doesn't smother.
He gives and gives, yet never expects in return.
He has seen much sorrow, yet never complains.
His compassion is deep, and his understanding even deeper.
He has the patience of a wise man, and the wisdom of an old soul.
Though he is a quiet man, he says much with his
actions.
This is the man I love...!

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful qualities! I think I"m in love with Gag now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan thanks.... but I'm not willing to share him :) I tried to click and go to your blog, but couldn't huh???
    thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a verse from the corinthians. I admire the love u share.:) Good on you.

    ReplyDelete