Friday, May 22, 2009

Thanks Girls!


Couple of my girlfriends kidnapped me for a quick hour lunch yesterday. I must say, at first I really didn't want to go (lately I don't do well being around people), and was searching for any excuse to get out of it but.... couldn't come up with any valid reason for not going. The husband was taken care of with all his meds, food etc, dinner was made already and a load of laundry was on the spin cycle spinning away. So, I kicked my ass out the door and joined them. I'm glad I did... it was a very short hour and a half lunch, they both had to get back to work, and I had to take mom-in-law to the doctor, so we didn't have too much time to hang out and enjoy the afternoon. But it was really nice, we sat outside, the weather was perfect, the company was great and the food was pretty good too, and hey it gave me a reason to shower and put lipstick on (just kidding about the shower, I shower daily;). We talked about this and that... discussed our husbands health problem (yes all three of us), and just forgot the worries for a little while.
Thanks girls! Aren't girlfriends great?
So, go kidnap a friend who needs to get away, today!
She'll be glad you did.
Love and Peace!

3 comments:

  1. your "Ask Jules" answer has been posted. Come have a see and a good giggle at my amateur advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm looking at this photo and trying to figure out where it was taken.

    I love when friends gang up and become a "kidnap company."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan it's in Glendale, called BJ's, they have pretty good food and the margaritas are yum :)

    ReplyDelete